How do PEHD granules turn into a wall-hung WC frame?
The key stages
1. PEHD granules liquefaction
2. Molding of recessed tank by blow molding
3. Milling of the blank to standard height
4. Fixing a flush elbow
5. Drill all holes and countersink the opening
6. Fixing the protective housing, inserting the filling and flushing valve as well as the actuating mechanism
7. Driving in and wedging the fixing brackets and fixing the insulation
8. Inserting the media tube and attaching the Geberit logo
9. Insertion into the Duofix installation element
10. Addition of additional parts (installation manual, etc ...)
11. Packaging of the support frame
Powerful technology behind the wall
Flushing technology from Geberit - Europe's number one in sanitary technology - synonymous with long-term reliability and resource conservation. It is distinguished by low water consumption thanks to reduced flushing volumes, while offering a high level of reliability. The availability of spare parts is guaranteed for 25 years. Geberit concealed cisterns are available in different heights, to suit any bathroom. They are equipped with the necessary installations for an electrical connection. Shower toilets, odor extraction, orientation light, contactless trigger plates and other devices can therefore be installed quickly and easily, even later. The wide choice of ceramics will allow you to find the perfect “in front of the wall” solution and create the bathroom of your dreams.
You choose the tiles that match your style. You do not compromise on WC ceramics and your washbasin taps. And because it is important to make the right choice, at Geberit you will find the most suitable toilet flush plate for your bathroom - with comfort functions that will please you.